Monday, April 16, 2012

AutoX April 14th-15th Championship: The RETURN to HANDLING!

Been awhile since I've written about a past event and the results....so, here's I goes:

3RD Place! (out of like 21 entries....whew, number of runners in class keeps on increasing! First place was won by that immoral jackhole who doesn't belong in class but that's another story altogether.)

Besides that, I am happy to report the changes I have made to the rear suspension along with the alignment tweaks have helped to finally PUT the POWER DOWN coming out of corners which was one of the main problems of why it was hard to go faster.

NOW, her rear-end is tamed and she doesn't shake her booty all over the place like the macarena- she instead as Mystikal once said, shakes her ass but "watches herself."

- 2nd and 3rd Place Respectively-
f


I'll discuss more in another post of most of all of the changes I've done to the rear suspension (don't want to divulge all my secrets) but just know that the mods involved an S14 subframe and new rubbers *wink wink.*  

Results here: 


No comments:

Post a Comment