Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fresno AutoX August 28th

So the day after I drifted, I decided to participate and compete in Fresno SCCA Chapter's autocross championship that weekend!  Talk about pulling double-duty going from drifting to gripping but it's something I've done many times before. 

Since there is no "California Street Tire" or "CST" class in the region, the only class I'd be eligible for without anybody crying foul was "Street Modified" or "SM" class.  This was the first autocross event/championship I would be competing in with my car since the recent modifications and changes I made so, I was both a little nervous and excited to see what she could do now...

AND, she didn't disappoint as I got 1ST PLACE with a best time of 51.759 over second place whose time was 53.458 (you drove great Kurt!)- I think I might have had top time of day out of all the cars there too! Anyways, I had a lot of fun and the Fresno Autocrossers are just as competitive as we are down here in the Southern Pacific Region; their passion and dedication for autocrossing is die-hard as well...Thanks guys, will come up again soon! 

Ready to Rock.


Link to results: August 28th results SM Class

No comments:

Post a Comment